Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 3, 2012

Nhật ký của mẹ-Nguyễn Văn Chung


Mother's diary
For so how many days...
I've been waiting for your coming into this world
Cherished inside me,
was there a laughter of an infant forming up?
I suddenly woke up and saw your tiny fairy form
In your burst- out cry, my eyes glazed over from happy tears...
Thank you for your coming to me

My lovely dear,do you know
that I love you more than anything
Oh honey,you lay there in cradle
with your wide eyes open
Looking at your dad
with joyous tears rolling on his lips
You see that my dear,dad was crying for you..
In a wake of one day
I heard you whistled your first lips to me "mama"
Oh your tiny lips suddenly sounded out this word
to make my heart jumping out with happiness
This is the ground,this is the sky
This is where you are brought into the world
You toddled after your dad,
placing your first step onto a life
My lovely dear,do you konw
that I love you more than anything
Keep walking on,I'm always by your side
and follow every of your step
One day you grow up and find out life will be
not what you dream
but just stand up and keep moving on
The first day you went to school with me
You hid shyly after my back
The cicadas droned out a late summer pitch
to welcome you along the way of sunshine
Days in days out,you got acquainted(lamquen)
with friends and teachers loving you
My little honey was always
a good kid to keep me happy
My lovely dear,do you konw
that I love you more than anything
In those nights you stayed wide awake(thuctinh)
for exam review,I felt so heart rending(giangxe))
and then every exam followed on
with your childhood passing like a wind
I wish my child all successes when you grow
One day I saw your vague smile
with a rose hiden under your table
With a letter writen in hurry an unfamiliar name
a name of the one you must love so much
Then another day I saw  you vague sadness
With the rose till under the table
leaves yet shrivelled,flowers yet withered(tanua)
but why did you look so grief(daukho)
I know it would be so hard for you
to forget those memories of your first love.
But that moon would heat you up
after the rain the sunshine would be brighter
and there would be someone
to love you more than your mum
Days in days out,you're grown up
and one day you left me
on your firm feet,in dare of any challenge(thachthuc)
you spread your wings(saicanh) with freedom
Over rainy and sunny days,I miss you so much
your figure,your laughter
missing you in every moment in my life
in a distant corner of the world,
be assured(yentam) that I'm always glad
in every words with love
I ask cloud brings to you
and wish you be always happy and safe and sound..
For so how many days...
I've been waiting for your coming back
cherished inside me were the memories
of your innocent childhood with me
I suddenly wake up and see
my child still tiny as an angel
In your burst- out cry, my eyes glazed over from happy tears...
thank you for your coming to me


Thanks for songwriter to a song is so great!
08/03/2012

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét